CUSTOMS FORMALITIES, DOCUMENTATION, SPAIN / UK
Moving your possessions from Spain to the UK or other worldwide destinations is not quite as straight forward as when you arrived in Spain. Spanish, French and UK Customs and Police have been known to target removals vehicles to check on the legality of the contents, including cartons packed by the owner.
Documentation required is:
- Completed and signed and acceptance of our quote
- Photocopy of passport [details page]
- 24 Hour, landline and mobile number(s) on the destination contact sheet
- Detailed Inventory
- Collection and delivery details on the European access check
DUTY FREE / TAX PAID EFFECTS
Tobacco, wines, spirits and such items cannot be transported by us. These items are your property, however as you will not be travelling with the vehicle it is classed as smuggling.
Our Vehicles are regularly stopped and inspected, you would be unwise to ignore the laws on smuggling. If in doubt, ask
CUSTOMS FORMALITIES, DOCUMENTATION, UK / SPAIN
Our collection team will produce a written inventory of effects. As part of your acceptance you will complete a destination contact sheet. The information required is:
- Full Address & Contact Numbers UK & Spain
- Passport Number
- A 24-hour Contact Number(s)
- Completed the collection and delivery access details for a large vehicle.
CUSTOMS FORMALITIES, DOCUMENTATION SPAIN / WORLDWIDE
Details upon request.